Friday, November 23, 2012

Update

I got new clay,and have been working on some adorable shelf sitters and more monsters!!! I ordered my super cool boxes and they will be here next week.I'm currently testing the clay bails I made to make pendants and keychains.


There happens to be an awesome gallery in town now! I seen them setting up a while ago and was interested in going in....then I seen their having a trunk sale next week how cool! So I called asap because they have one spot left for the show and I really really really hope I can get in.Only $20.00 bucks for a show and you pay when your there....thats so so so cool man.They also have dance classes there which is so neat.

I hope I can participate in a lot of their activities since their in town and their locally owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment