Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Contest

This is my first ever contest and I hope it goes well!

Be the first to buy a stocking stuffer gift thats on sale in my shop right now and get a FREE customized Monster of any size 1/16ths on and inch up to 2" tall!!!






It can be an elf,cat,bear,taffy,gumdrop,gumball cat,vampire or skeleton or a yetti monster!

Or if you can think one up that too!

All you have to do is...

1. Go to my shop www.cartooniecatdoodles.etsy.com
2. Buy any "stocking stuffer" which are on sale
3. copy and post your bought item here in the comments section

The first peson to buy,copy and post wins the Customized Monster!

The WINNER...

Contact me in my etsy shop and I will get your address from you and the information on your monster and send it out to you asap!

Woo Hoo lets start the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment