Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas is almost here....but have a Happy Turkey Day!

Hey peoples....theres an upcoming show in December I should be able to attend...it's close to the house and it's in two weeks...just enough time to get inventory up and to get an application in!

New listing to come in the shop

You Choose
Your own Monsters
Your own House
Your own Theme!

Super fun and really cute.These should be up maybe next month or January.I need my boxes!
And I'm getting these

Which means COLLECTABLE only monsters,they will be super tiny and only five of them.I can't wait! And I have some fun adorable gumball cats ready to be placed in your very own monster home ! I need to get started on my extras....it takes longer than you'd think! Maybe I'll work on clay foods since I ran out of my white clay.We will soon see!

No comments:

Post a Comment