Saturday, August 31, 2013

Another Idea that sticks!

My gears are working over time! Last night I was in the middle of creating a scene box, I ended up with a larger diorama of a pumpkin patch which is still in working progress, I have the banner ready for hanging inside, I still need my monster pumpkin couple, maybe a pumpkin cart or stand and I keep feeling like their going to need a puppy too.


The other day I was playing around with magnet sheet and doodling on them which brought me to the idea of tin play sets with the backgrounds on magnet sheet and cut to fit! This way you can change your scenery from a tea party or a coffee party to a fun day at the park, or inside a room, someones kitchen or anything! I will have my Monstrous Baubles logo inside underneath so when you change the scenes you know who came up with the coolest idea in the world!

Perfect plan and I may try to get the magnet sheets this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment