Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Update

Alright so I pretty much love creating miniature dioramas. So far I have the skeleton one...now I'm making a Pumpkin Patch, and a Home Sweet Home diorama. I was making a zombie one but it just doesn't look like a zombie scene so I'm working on painting one up this weekend or tonight maybe.


Progress

My cutie pumpkins, all made from clay!
The witch and her kitten,and my banner are all ready to be glued into the box.I drew some pumpkins in the background but it didn't look right but with adding the clay ones too it looks neat.

 Home sweet Home!
So I have these tins left over, I tore one apart and used the bottom for a cute display of a village.Village of what I don't know yet. I made the houses from tiny drawings on paper....So I'm a bit boggled on what monsters to add in here....
 

NEW adorable coffee time pendant! I love making these , I need some black ball chain necklaces so I can start getting other necklaces onto my ebay page.

The Bride ornament,not done but I figured I'd show off her cuteness.

 All painted witch clay ornament...almost done.
 
 
So as you can see I am a busy bee! Quite a mess in the craft room so I'll be cleaning it up today for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment