Sunday, October 20, 2013

Update!

I finished my painting...

I love it!

I'm putting all monsters on sale... this time there will be $5.00 Baggies full of monsters and some trees too. Bubble monsters for a buck each too!


The larger monsters I made (clay dolls) will be morphed into a mixed media piece! This is the one I'm sending to my mom and dad for Halloween..


The candy corn boy will hold a cute paper sign that says "Happy Samhain" and I'm painting a nice black trim around the sign. That's their card! haha...


So what you'll see from me in the next few months will be...

Hand painted canvas key holders
Hand Painted wooden coat and hat hangers
Bottle cap magnets
Mini paper mache toy sets perfect for on the go!

I will not be making anything else even if I have a major brain fart of an idea!

I only sold one doll at my show and the one I did October 1st I only sold two...most are only interested in the clay so I'm prepared to group the dolls for a buyer on etsy! or someone local. Theres at least 12 of the dolls left so I'm putting them together. Check in the shop soon ... I'll be busy all week so I'd expect new stuff maybe Friday or Sunday of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment