Saturday, October 26, 2013

Backwards a bit

I did not get the supplies I really wanted this weekend but I did get my Halloween costume so I'm still stoked!


I may work on some Holiday felt ornaments or bottlecap magnets. Maybe some clay stuff... don't know yet.


The wonderful craft room is almost cleared out and ready to be crafted in. I have a few things to pick up and organize then I'll be all inspired by the space to create!

Monsters are still on sale in the shop!
www.mollsieknickknackies.etsy.com

OH that's right, I  have some paper mache homes to work on too....I just might do that too, so many things ahhh!!!! I could possibly make one of each! I may try that too.


Off in my pajamas while it's super crazy windy out to craft and merrily drink my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment