Thursday, December 12, 2013

DIY

I am one heck of a browser on Etsy ( a bit of an addiction really) and I love all of the diy projects available, but for those who aren't interested in sewing or having to I can't help but want to make my own kit's for little ones to embrace their creativity!

What I have in mind to actually make..

Kit #1

Create your own paper and clay monster or human
Supplies

4 clay bodies
4 faces
8 arms
1 tube of mod podge glue
This is a cool set for those interested in a fun project at a Birthday party or a class !

Kit #2

No Sew Plushie
Supplies

Fabric for body
Fabric scraps for arms and legs
Fabric glue (Allenees ok to wash glue)
Crayola Fabric markers
This one might take longer to make since it needs some pricey pieces!

Kit #3
Bottlecap Furniture
Supplies
Bag of bottlecaps
Computer paper
mod podge glue
 Second one I'll put together since I have all these things in the house!


So two of these will actually be made... the make your own monster or human and bottlecap furniture, the others will have to wait since I need the supplies!

I'll post the first kits when I'm done getting them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment