Sunday, December 15, 2013

Argh!

My hobby as seen above is adorable,sweet,fun,unique,miniature,travel size and puts a smile on everyone who sees these. But is always going to be a hobby. It's a sad thing for those crafters such as myself who had thoughts and dreams of their hobby to become a part time job or their career some how.

I have a million ideas and their just ideas, I won't really make them and I don't have the money or time to fall through will most. So what I will always be making that are available to play with or put into your collection are Monstrous Baubles miniature toys, my bookmarks and illustrations.

All other things I may think I'm going to do won't be done and I do not care any more. What I already make is cool enough for me and most important fun.

This post is mainly for me .... I need to talk to myself sometimes haha! Enjoy your holidays folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment