Monday, October 15, 2012

updates

I re-listed a few toy sets and I'll be finishing some trick or treat monsters this week.I'm going to start working on cupcake and cake topper monsters....I'd like to do bigger duo sets for Christmas like little elves and reindeer and candy canes!! My mom brough up Football monsters and I decided that when the Super Bowl pops up I'm making some cupcake toppers of the two teams playing.


AND also ornament monsters will be made....faces and body sets of four maybe? When I buy ornaments I usually want more than one unless your buying your baby's 1st ornies.Which is another awesome idea!

Ideas cram into my little noggin daily!! Stop in the shop and browse for Halloweenie toys!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/cartooniecatdoodles?section_id=11613939

No comments:

Post a Comment