Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Progress

Yeah,I know I did say NO MORE plushies.....BUT....I am working on hand drawn plushie Montrous Baubles as of now!



This is Alura Jones,she's a flower yetti.....I was recently inspired by an awesome plushie maker and I was like I want to make one!





I actually think I am good at hand drawn plushies....As long as I have the right fabric and my fabric markers and a fresh new pointy black outlining fabric marker...I will make some sweet soft monsters!
Alura is in the process of being made....so it will take some time before I have a small community of these!

The plush Monstrous Baubles will be about 5" tall (maybe a bit smaller) and I may have them come with their own sleeping bag for bed time and taking on trips and sleep overs at Grandparents' houses or friends....I am excited!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment