Friday, April 5, 2013

Almost dollhouse?

I decided to come up with a dollhouse with the stuff I already have and so far this is what I have..


 
 
This is the set up.I took four of the mini kraft boxes I have and glued them together....I used Aleene's all purpose tacky glue with the extra strength!so I have hope...plus it's the same glue I used with the magnets! Anyhoo the little kitty is the scale size of the Monsters I'll use.I'm thinking of using the last of the magnets to make this a somewhat magnetic set but not all magnetic.

                                         Glue is drying,I'll make a cool house backside for the hosue.Add some neat paper bushes and stuff. I might use some green felt for a lawn,it will also cover the magnets up....not that they need to be but it will be cool.....I'll post more when I know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment