Sunday, May 26, 2013

New ideas

I came up with a new way to make the magnetic tin sets....I wasn't liking the grass on the outside and it's just better with everything on the inside....SOOO heres some pics of the new idea...





 
I'm going to draw the grass with some cute flowers and things,and I can draw a cool background.You can even use the top of the tin and create a sort of hill effect as you can see in the top pictures! I'm loving this idea more since everything will be inside and protected! I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Way cool!!!
You'll get two monsters,one house,two trees and one tin.I just need more magnets to start these up again!


I made more mini felt monsters,their pretty darn cute!




These little monsters are about 11/2" and are super cute!
 
I also made some Monstrous Giants!
 
Pearl

Newman
 
 
 
Susan
 
Theres one more to list!
 
I'm one busy woman this month....keep an eye out for the NEW stuff!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment