Sunday, May 12, 2013

Another sweet idea

The white pencil boxes are something I realy adore working with....but they needed a little something different and not just the rooms.I decided to work on interchangable rooms for my white pencil box houses!

Instead of just a set of plain rooms,you can have a set of more to change in the house.I'm going to use velcro dots for this cool idea.

Example....here are my rooms so far

 The two kitchens and living room are waiting to be laminated with the two bathrooms!
 

I'm going to get these colored in and laminate the bunch!
 
The plan is to take the velcro dots put them inside the boxes,put the dots on the backs of the laminated rooms,this way they can come out and you can remodel when you feel like it!!!
 
Work in Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment