Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Friends Feature

Today I am featuring some friends of mine from my wonderful BNR group!

Heres some great shops with great items perfect for your Christmas shopping list.
I found these to be perfect for the jewlrey crafter in your life....
Three pearly heart pendants listed by Orange Fire! Find more from her here
www.orangefire.etsy.com

And second I have some adorable snowman earrings for your Holiday cheer!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34157968
These were made by the lovely cre8tiveqt! Find her at www.cre8tiveqt.etsy.com


Third if your looking for the cutest booties ever heres a pair of bear ones! Made by Isabelle of www.isabellesattic.etsy.com

And last I have a gorgeous green tone set of earrings and a necklace! Made by the wonderful Meg of www.littleangelbymeg.etsy.com

I think I gathered a great group be sure to vist their shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment